Greenline Relocation And Services - Very Incompetent Movers
Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just ridiculous.They threw the boxes around like they didn't even care.Just wanted to get finished.We got to our new residence and the driver came in and said " There is a problem,I didn't know the back of the chair came off and it fell." Showed me the leg of my recliner split.He told us to try wood glue.Said the same thing for the leg of my make up vanity which is less then two years old.My Jewlery armoire is completely tore up.Then there are minor items also.Waiting on pics being developed to send a claim in.I am informed that if anything I will get the most $50 an item no matter the true cost.I was never asked to purchase extra protection coverage so I thought it was automatically included.Very unprofessional.They come in a unmarked truck and use the steps as a slide for all boxes,
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Roughness used
- Not being asked to purchase extra coverage
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Items replaced
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Suzanne Jean Stokes Karama Darwin 0812 ... Suzanne Jean Stokes (nee Erickson) schemed and planned and connived to steal her 4 brothers and 2 sisters inheritance, which she eventually did.READ..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."